Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Rolling with it.




When life throws you obstacles, trials and tribulations; don't just sit there and dwell on your misfortune... roll with it and use that experience to try harder. There is no time to lose!

This is a lesson that I am applying right this instant. I have taken part in a Comic book contest and just now received that my submission has not been retained. The theme of the contest was " Views on the city." The prize was a ticket to go to Angoulème (France) to take part in the international comic book convention hosted there every year.

On a more positive note, it has allowed me to finally try my hand at a more finished product than I am used to. I can now finalize my work as much as possible thanks to this experience. Every opportunity is there for you to learn something.
More will come for sure.

Here is what I handed in. Enjoy.
Jim

No comments: