Saturday, January 16, 2010

That busy little bee...








Thank you for tuning in.

I have been working really hard on the 2nd episode of the Tricomb Dynasty saga. Looking forward to going back on the Comic-con circuit and catching up with all the people i've met last year.
The good times are still in full effect. Here is an interview given to Baron Magazine.

Special thanks to France Cantin, Baron mag, Nelson Roberge, Julia Lucchesi
I'm feeling truly blessed as i see the hard work paying off and a lot of positive feedback coming in everyday.

Also, I'm proud to announce that Reign Emporium Publishing Co. will release two 15 page books on Itunes. These short stories will be an add-on to Nirvana Interrupted revealing more about Krugr the Defiant One and a few other characters in the Tricomb Dynasty universe.

I'm also following up on some leads. Opportunities to collaborate with other writers and known publishing companies have surfaced.
Wish me luck :)

Folllow me on twitter @JimmySuzan
Jim

No comments: